For any membership/registration enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high demand the first intake of the 2018 year group has been paused. To register interest in the 2018 year group November/January intake please use the link below.
|Register Interest For 2018 Year Group – Nov/Jan Intake
Membership 2023/24 Season
For the 2023/2024 season the club is again partnering with TeamFeePay for membership registration and payments. This provides additional functionality such as renewals and allowing members to update their card details in a secure way plus gives support to members during registration.
Members can sign up using the link:
To use TeamFeePay:
- Follow the link above for Carryduff Colts and register as a user if first time registering otherwise login with previously created credentials
- For Existing Members Join a Payment Plan
- When joining a Payment plan either new or existing:
- Select the member (player)
- Select the season (“2023/2024 Season”)
- Select a team
- Select a payment plan
- Add a member or member(s) – for multiple players in a family add the players first before making a payment
- For 2017/2018 select the dedicated 2017/2018.
- For Senior 4ths select the dedicated Senior 4ths plan.
- Family discounts will be applied but check the amounts are correct before making payment
- One-off and instalment payments are available
- A first payment is required when adding an instalment payment plan.
- For issues during sign-up can email email@example.com
Please note, that instalment payments will be taken on the 1st of each month. The 2nd payment date is 1st October, irrespective of when you signed-up.
About Carryduff Colts
Carryduff Colts is a cross-community football club for children, young people and adults, all genders, and is one of the fastest-growing clubs in south Belfast.
The club was founded in 2003 as a single team, and in the intervening years has grown into a club with around 500 registered players. It has teams competing at Senior, Under 18, 17, 16, 15, 14 and 13 level. We have a thriving mini-soccer section for each year group between the ages of 5 and 12 competing weekly at mini-soccer tournaments. At mini-soccer, our intention is to develop players and teach them the fundamental basics of soccer, playing in a team, winning and losing, sportsmanship, what they should/should not be doing on and off the field. We cater for all abilities.
- Regular Weekly Training Sessions between August and May with IFA Qualified Coaches – See Training Times for times of sessions for each age group.
- Carryduff Colts Shorts and Socks for every member. Football Jerseys are provided by the club for match days.
- Organised matches against local teams in the Belfast, Lisburn, Castlereagh and Down areas.
- Social Events are organised throughout the year for parents and members.
- Annual Prize-giving ceremony for all members.
- Eligibility for Carryduff Colts merchandise – in previous seasons we have had some generous sponsors who provided training gear.
Membership Period and Fees – 2023/2024
Online registration is available in August 2023.
As was the case in previous years, instalment payments are available to allow you to spread payments over a number of months if you wish. The membership fees and installment plans for this year are detailed below.
- Individual Membership £250.00 with the option to pay over 5 monthly instalments of £50.00 each.
- Family of 2 Membership £437.50 with the option to pay over 5 monthly instalments of £87.50 each.
- Family of 3 or more Membership £500.00 with the option to pay over 5 monthly instalments of £100.00 each.
Membership for the 2017/2018 year groups* is reduced to £125 for the season.
Membership Fees including 2017/2018 player(s) below.
- Individual 2017/18 player £120 with the option to pay over 5 monthly instalments of £25.00 each.
- Family of 1 junior player and 1 2017/18 player £375 with the option to pay over 5 monthly instalments of £75.00 each.
- Family of 2 2017/18 players only, £250 with the option to pay over 5 monthly instalments of £50.00 each.
- Family of 3 2017/18 players only, £375 with the option to pay over 5 monthly instalments of £75.00 each.
* Club policy that youngest two year groups get reduced fees. There is no additional family discount for this year group, as it’s already discounted.
Where does my money go?
The below charts give an accurate indication of where a single £170 membership fee was spent in season 2015/2016. Membership fees do not fully cover the costs of running the club. Click on the image to get a full breakdown.
Coaches, Committee Members and other volunteers receive no payment whatsoever – all time spent is completed free of charge.
How to Join
- Players must have celebrated their 5th birthday to join.
- For insurance and legal reasons, online registration must be completed prior to the player(s) participating in a training session, match or other club event.
- A payment must be made online within 2 days of completing the online application process in teamfeepay. The member will be removed from teamfeepay if the first payment is not made within this time and will not be able to attend training or matches.
- Subsequent instalment payments will be taken at monthly intervals on the 1st of every month. The schedule for the 4 subsequent instalment payments is 1st October, 1st November, 1st December and 1st January. These future instalment payments will be taken automatically from the card added to TeamFeePay.
- All payments are taken securely via Stripe by TeamFeePay.