The summer of 2015 was an important year for Ladies football. Not only because Canada hosted the biggest and most successful Ladies World Cup to date, but also because Carryduff Colts fielded their first ever Ladies football team!
We are now aiming to build on that success and increase the numbers of all girls teams at the grassroots level of our club – especially girls born in 2008,2009 and 2010.
Why Join Carryduff Colts?
We are really proud that we are :
- The fastest growing club in Northern Ireland
- Completely Cross Community
- Focused on Development over Competition
- One of the very few clubs that have boys and girls training and playing together in our teams
Opportunity Knocks for our Girls Teams
- We are taking part in a girls only mini-soccer event over the coming months.
- Girls born 2008,2009,2010 can take part.
- We also offer training every Friday night at Lough Moss Leisure Centre
- Your child gets 90 minutes coaching sessions plus matches on top.
- You also get club shorts and socks thrown in!!!
- It is non-competitive at this age and all about skills development (both technical and interpersonal)
Please Contact Stephen McArdle on firstname.lastname@example.org by email or phone on 07918 682 756.